Quantcast

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Releases 8/30/11

Some of the new titles hitting shelves this week are:

A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny

The Stranger You Seek by Amanda Kyle Williams

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

A Bitter Truth by Charles Todd

The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta

Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry

Crossroads by Jeanne Stein

The Black Prism by Brent Weeks (pb)

Plugged by Eoin Colfer

Handling the Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist (pb)

The Monmartre Investigation by Claude Isner

The Broken Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin

Murder Most Persuasive by Tracy Kiely

New on DVD:
Prom
Bereavement
The Perfect Host

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The People Next Door by Christopher Ransom
Fragile by Lisa Unger

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I have got to get my reading on and clear some shelf space for some of these. I did up an order with Cynthia, though....sigh....but, in my defense, I have been mowing through the books either actually reading them or setting them in the stack to give away after finding I don't dig them as much as I should.