Quantcast

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Follow Up on The Distant Hours

Last week, I posted a Pre-Pub post on Kate Morton's latest, The Distant Hours. Well, what a whopper of a read it was! At just under 700 pages, I finished it in five days (not my best finish time).

I have to say I was totally blown away. Milderhurst Castle came alive! The book was a completely absorbing read -- and very nicely gothic in style! I have to highly recommend this to anyone looking to be swept away in a fabulous mystery. If you enjoyed Diane Setterfield's The Thirteenth Tale (an absolute favorite of mine) then you should definitely add Kate Morton to your "Must Read" list!

Enjoy! I'm currently diving into Jo Nesbo's The Redbreast and will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I need to read Morton's other books, then make my way to this one. Good to know it's worth the time for 700 pages.