Quantcast

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Two

Well, the wedding festivities are over and the out of towners have all returned home. Guess that means I have to go back to normal everyday life now. It's a little weird! No, not being married. I don't know if that's set in. It's the back to day to day routine stuff that's weird.

In reality, we only had the one weekend of true abnormality here. If you extend it out through the engagement, it was about three months of intermittent weirdness. Somehow, though, returning to work tomorrow and putting the party one more day behind us is what I'm having a hard time with.

Ah well. What's a girl to do? Read. That'll be back to normal routine as of tomorrow as well. I would say tonight since the plan is to settle in with JT Ellison's latest, The Immortals, in just a few, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass out shortly : )

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Did anyone catch The Walking Dead premiere? It was fantastic! I vegged out Monday morning and tuned in with Mike and friend Jen. Can't wait to see the rest of the season!

No comments: