Quantcast

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Mini Challenge From Literary Escapism!

Yay! Another Mini-Challenge from Jackie over at Literary Escapism. This time around, the goal is to read up to five new male oriented urban fantasy titles. But, this means they can be written by or star a man. I'm going to peruse my TBR and see what I've got that applies.

My goal for the next few months is to really tackle my backlist collection and knock out some reads! Jackie's challenges always help since I've been hoarding books for the apocalypse!

My projected so far (subject to change):

Nekropolis by Tim Waggoner
Child of Fire by Harry Connolly
Dead to Me by Anton Strout
Kill the Rain by Tony Richards

for my fifth, I have some seconds in series that I'm considering. The goal is to do new to you authors, but it's been a while since I've tackled Mike Carey and I've also got Richard Kadry's Kill the Dead. Or I could go F. Paul Wilson's Repairman Jack, possibly. I've been meaning the reread The Keep, which is first in the Adversary Cycle, book two is The Tomb, which happens to be the first Repairman Jack. We'll see! Challenge begins Dec 1, so I have some time to decide.

No comments: