Quantcast

Friday, September 3, 2010

Holiday Weekends Rock in My World!

Oh, the long holiday weekend is upon us. What is everyone up to? I'll be heading home for a shower (haha, just realized how that sounded!) and some time with my family. I've been looking forward to it for over a month now.

I've been trying to decide what books to bring. I mean, it's only the weekend, but I'm flying out tomorrow and back on Tuesday, which means I definitely need something to read in the airport/on the plane. I just can't make up my mind!

Ah well. I'd meant to make this a whole post, but I've run out of time. My absolute favorite sisters bought me Vampire Weekend tickets for tonight! And then I get to go see them tomorrow! I think that warrants a few more exclamation points!!!!

Alrighty. I'm off. See you guys on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Enjoy, chickie!
No big plans here. DH just took off for his annual elk hunting trip with his buddies. Lady K and I are taking four days of chickie weekend time. Movies, shopping, Chang's Grill, Abbotts, shopping....