Quantcast

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Releases 02/09/10

Some of the new titles hitting shelves this week are:

Embrace the Night Eternal by Joss Ware -- second in the Envy Chronicles

The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran

Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Perfect on Paper: The (Mis)adventures of Waverly Bryson by Maria Murnane

Coming of the Storm by Kathleen O'Neal Gear and Michael Gear -- first in the Battle for America series

Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani

Devils in Exile by Chuck Hogan

The Postmistress by Sarah Blake

The Midnight House by Alex Berenson

A Dark Matter by Peter Straub

New on DVD:
Couples' Retreat
The Stepfather
The Time Travelers Wife
Endgame

New Reviews at Bookbitch.com:
Embrace the Night Eternal
Token of Darkness
Perfect on Paper
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to read Coming of the Storm( have a copy coming to me)

Also I am interested in A Dark Matter

Becky LeJeune said...

Cheryl, I really like their genetic thrillers and the Anasazi mystery trilogy. I haven't actually tried any of the others yet, but I do have People of the Silence since it was the Anasazi story. I haven't read it.