Quantcast

Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Releases 8/11/09

Some of the new titles hitting shelves this week include:

The Magicians by Lev Grossman -- I totally loved Codex, so I'm really looking forward to this new one

Blindman's Bluff by Faye Kellerman -- latest in the Decker/Lazarus series

The Rapture by Liz Jensen -- a debut thriller that's I'm starting as we speak

Eternal Prison by Jeff Somers -- latest in the Avery Cates series

Bento Love by Kentaro Kobayashi -- new addition to the Easy Japanese Cooking series

New on DVD:
I Love You, Man
17 Again

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
Bento Love
The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom
Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

2 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

I'm reading The Magician now...very good!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I really enjoyed The Magicians; hope you do too.