Quantcast

Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Releases 6/23

Some of the new titles hitting shelves this week are:

Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo - highly anticipated (and worth it) thriller with a great new lead

The Cutting by James Hayman - a really great debut thriller and I believe first in a new series

The Embers by Hyatt Bass

Doomsday Key by James Rollins - latest in the Sigma series

Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey - first in a new series that takes place in Kushiel's world

The Baker Street Letters by Michael Robertson

Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan

Below Zero by CJ Box - latest in the Joe Pickett series

Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich

Prism by Faye and Aliza Kellerman - Faye Kellerman teams up with her daughter for a new teen thriller

New on DVD:
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Inkheart
Pink Panther 2

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
The Cutting
Sworn to Silence
City of Souls by Vicki Pettersson

2 comments:

Tez Miller said...

Ooh, I want Prism! Have you read it, and if so, do you recommend it?

Becky LeJeune said...

I wasn't able to get a copy so I'm as curious as you are. I'm a big fan of Faye Kellerman's series, so I hope this one is good. I might need to go buy it this week, don't know if I can wait.