Quantcast

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Back!

Hi there everyone! I'm back. Thanks to all of you well-wishers, the road trip was fine and spending the holiday with the family was great. I love being able to spend time with my sisters, the Junior Junkies. I just wish that I was closer so that I could see them more. 

The post-op sis is doing great. Helped, in part I'm sure, by the get well gift consisting of My Chemical Romance and the latest Rachel Vincent title. 

Christmas spoils included quite a few cookbooks, I'll have to do some reviewing of those shortly, some Asian cooking stuff so I can make my own magic soup, cozy socks and a new bathrobe to replace the one my cats have wrecked, Fit-flops, a magic bullet, and gift certificates for some of my favorite cooking stores. 

Anyway, I'll be posting my best of 2008 extended list tomorrow and back to regular posts on the first. Hope everyone had a great holiday and stay safe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tez Miller said...

Oh noes! Sorry to hear about the unprovoked attacks on your innocent socks and bathrobe :-(

Have a lovely day! :-)