Quantcast

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Morning everyone!

My brain is a bit jello-y lately so I have to apologize for no blog yesterday. Sorry. I've got this week to wrap up Florida and I still have a ton to do. I've not been able to do much reading lately either, sad for me. Anyway. Here's another contest link:

Cheryl over at Cheryl's Book Nook has five, yep, five copies of Rush Road Home by Lori Lansens to give away. Head over there and enter to win. Us and Canada only. And don't forget to leave your e-mail addy in the post. 

In the meantime, I'll be pounding away here, creatively writing about Florida B&Bs and interesting food trivia for the new cookbook. Hope to be back to normal very shortly!

1 comment:

Icedream said...

Well it goes to show how little I retain information. I wondered about all the food posts you put up and just assumed you really had a thing for food. Ahh, now a cookbook makes sense. LOL